Appearance is everything when you’re a stripper at RI Dolls gentleman’s club. Since you are here to make men’s fantasies come true, you need to look the part. One way to express your dramatic side and enhance your seductiveness is by giving yourself smokey eyes. This type of dark eye makeup looks great on everyone, when it’s done correctly. Keep reading to learn how to give yourself smokey eyes that will drive RI Dolls’ customers wild:
1. Create a base by smoothing concealer over your entire eye lid. This gives your eyeshadow something to stick to so it will stay in place for hours while you dance. You can also use an eyeshadow base or primer, like Urban Decay’s Primer Potion, or MAC’s paint.
2. Pick 4 eyeshadow colors that you’d like to use for your smokey eye effect. These should include a highlighting color, a medium shade, a medium-dark shade, and a dark shade. Creams, grays, and blacks work well together. Or you can try a jewel-toned smokey eye with shades of blue or purple. You’ll also need an eyeliner in a coordinating dark shade, like black, dark purple, or navy blue.
3. Take your eyeliner and line both the top and bottom eyelids–all the way around your eye. Draw the line thicker in the middle of eye. A pencil or cream liner with a brush will work fine.
4. Use a brush, a cotton swab, or your finger to gently blend in the eyeliner on your top and bottom lashes. You may also want to apply some dark eyeshadow over the eye liner on your bottom lid to get the full smudge effect.
5. Next, grab the medium eyeshadow shade and apply it over your entire eye lid, from the lash line to the brow bone. This is the base color for your smokey eye.
6. Apply the medium-dark shade of eyeshadow from the top lash line to the crease of your eye lid. Blend this shadow from the bottom upwards. Also add a small amount of the shadow underneath your eyes, just below the eyeliner. Now your eyes are framed and ready for the final touches.
7. Take the darkest shade of eyeshadow and dab it at the corners of your eyes, both the inside corners and the outside corners.
8. Apply the highlighting eyeshadow right below your brow bone, in one quick swoop. A shimmering eyeshadow is a nice touch to dress up a smokey eye for your shift at Rhode Island Dolls. Also put some of the light shadow in the center of your eye lid, right between the darkest shade of eyeshadow that you already applied.
9. Take an eyeshadow brush and softly blend in all the eyeshadow colors to complete your smokey eyes. Remember to blend as much as you need to in order to remove the harsh lines between eye shadow colors. Also blend the color along the upper lash line so the eyeliner looks like it disappeared. While it seems like overkill, the key to achieving sexy smokey eyes is to blend, blend, and blend some more.
10. Check your work and make sure both your eyes match, and that the color is blended evenly. If it isn’t fix it by applying more eyeshadow and/or blending the shadow more.
11. The last thing you need to do to complete your sexy look is to apply mascara. I recommend using black mascara that is made to extend the length of your lashes. You’ll want to apply several coats of mascara to make your lashes look super thick and dark. Also try curling your lashes with a curler to make them appear even longer and look more open and alert.
- Keep your lips nude when you’re wearing smokey eye makeup so the focus stays on your sexy eyes.
- Make your blue eyes pop by using blue or purple mascara instead of black.
- You can skip the eyeliner and use eyeshadow instead. Just take your eyeliner brush, wet it, and dip it into the dark eyeshadow. You’ll get a precise line exactly where you want it. You can also use eyeshadow as an eyeliner without wetting the brush. It provides a softer look.
- Instead of using the traditional black and gray tones when creating smokey eyes, go for shades of deep purple and gold-brown. Or, try any of the other new vibrant colors available this year.
As you can see, it doesn’t take much to obtain that seductive smokey-eye look. Most woman can have it done within 10 minutes. The more you use this eye makeup application technique, the better and faster you’ll get doing it. Before long, all the Dolls will be asking you to apply their makeup for them!