It’s Friday night and it girls’ night out and one of your crazy friends decides that it would be a great to go to a strip club like Rhode Island Dolls for the. At first you think she must be nuts but then you can’t think of anything better to do so you all agree. Why not? But what can you expect? What will it be like? Will everyone think you’re a lesbian?
Your first time at a strip club can be a bit intimidating. It’s true. But you really don’t have anything to worry about. Just relax and go with the flow. It’s really not that big of a deal. Women go to strip clubs all the time.
But, just to ease your mind, here’s what you can look forward to if your trip to RI Dolls is your first time in a gentlemen’s club:
- It’s totally ok to look at the stripper’s bodies. That’s what they are there for! They know that people are looking. That’s kind of the point about a strip club. They are naked and you aren’t. That’s fine. And don’t be afraid to look directly at their butt or their breasts. Women’s bodies are beautiful and that’s what it is all about – enjoying the beauty of the nude female form.
- No one is compare you to the strippers. You are there to watch, not be watched. And you’re not naked so the men in the club really aren’t that interested in you. Well, if you are approaching guys and flirting with them you might get their attention but otherwise, you aren’t being gawked at. Just sit back and enjoy the show.
- Conversation is much more likely to open up between you and your friends. Don’t be surprised if someone feels the need to confess that they have kind of always been attracted to women. Most women have had a girl crush of some sort in the past and in this kind of environment, it makes it so much easier to talk about. Some of your friends might even be willing to talk about same sex experiences. That’s cool. Remember that having a sexual experience with someone of the same gender doesn’t necessarily make you a lesbian. But then again, maybe you’ll discover something new about yourself or one of your friends. And if you do, that’s ok. But if you’re still mostly into dudes, that’s ok, too. You can still enjoy watching female strippers.
- Only the dancers go on the stage. Don’t worry that someone is going to try to convince you to go on the stage. That’s mostly just the kind of thing that happens in movies. Actually, unless there’s an amateur contest going on or you’re part of a bachelor or bachelorette party, it is high unlikely that anyone but the dancers will even be allowed on the stage. Feeling inspired? Then you should likely apply for a job first!
- That dancer that’s chatting you up isn’t your friend. She’s working. Dancers know that they are just as likely to get a lap dance or private dance request from a woman as they are from a man. You are a customer. She is providing a service. So, don’t expect a Facebook friend request from her. If she gives you an email address or another way of contacting her, she’s hoping to make you a customer or keep you as a customer.
- You may find yourself curious enough to ask for a private dance. After all, most people are pretty curious about what goes on in those private dances! And if that’s what you want, you should totally go for it! It’s an experience you won’t ever forget. But you don’t have to worry that she’s going to put the moves on you or anything like that. It’s just dancing – but privately.
So, if you have never been to a gentlemen’s club like Rhode Island Dolls and the opportunity comes up, go for it. You’ll have a great time.
Besides the dancers, there’s great food to enjoy, quality beer and hard alcohol, and the environment is design for the best experience ever. Sometimes there are even special events to take part in. Come earlier in the evening to enjoy a quieter night or go later if you want to blend in. Girls night out will be a lot more interesting at Rhode Island Dolls, that’s for sure!