Thanksgiving may be officially over but that doesn’t mean you need to forget about the feelings you get when you express your thankfulness. Being thankful is something you can do all year long and at RI Dolls, in Woonsocket, RI, we like to believe that our thankfulness can translate into better times for everyone.
You can experience how thankful we are for our customers in a variety of ways. How?
- Take advantage of our awesome buffet on Wednesdays at lunch time. It’s something special we like to do each week for our customers. You get a great meal where you can fill up on awesome food and you get to be around the beautiful dolls. It will surely help you get past hump day and get you that much closer to the weekend in a great mood. It’s only $5 and it runs each Wednesday from 12 noon to 1:30 PM.
- No cover charge days give you a chance to save a little money, so you can put it towards a drink, some good food, or even towards a special dance from one of our dolls. Monday has no cover charge all day long plus we have a delicious $1 food menu. On Tuesdays to Saturdays, we don’t have a cover charge from noon until 6 PM or on Tuesdays you can enjoy 2 for 1 cover from 6 PM to 1 AM. If you get to the club after 4 PM and before 7 PM you can take advantage of our $2 burger and fries. Now what on earth will you do with the money you saved?
- We have great dance specials throughout the week, too; we want our customers to be able to enjoy the talents of our sexy dolls! On Tuesdays we offer 2 for 1 dance specials and on Wednesdays and Thursday you can listen for our random call out dance specials.
We are thankful for all the people that come to the club and we always want to make sure that you have a great time.
There are ways that you can show how thankful you are throughout the year, too.
When you’re at Rhode Island Dolls you can:
- Make sure to tip your bartenders, servers and dancers. Remember that they are working to pay bills and support families and the tips that they earn help them do that. The tips that you give them also inspire them to do an even at their jobs.
- You can bring a friend that has never been to RI Dolls before. Introduce him (or her!) to wonderful food, great service, and beautiful dancers that are ready to keep you entertained. It’s a great environment to relax and have some fun. Who do you know that hasn’t had the pleasure of coming to RI Dolls before?
- Remember that the dancers at Rhode Island Dolls are people. They deserve to be treated with respect so use your manners and don’t forget your please and thank-you’s!
- Enjoy some of the special activities that we have going on throughout the year to support various causes. We especially like to support breast cancer – because who doesn’t want to save the ta-ta’s, right? Come out to our car wash in the summer or enjoy our golf event.
When you aren’t at Rhode Island Dolls there are lots of ways to show that you are thankful for all the wonderful people and experiences that you have in your life. It feels good to give and be thankful. Try some of these ideas:
- Donate to a charity.
- Volunteer your time.
- Give a gift to someone that’s down.
- Take a friend out for dinner.
- Take a stranger out for dinner.
- Buy a ticket for a fundraising event (even if you can’t go).
- Drive someone who doesn’t have a car to an appointment.
- Shovel the snow from someone’s driveway.
- Visit someone you know (or someone you don’t know) in the hospital, or in their home.
- Cook a meal for someone that is going through hard times.
- Help a young person discover his or her talents (coach a team, spend time at a community center, etc.)
Thanksgiving is not something that should only be celebrated once a year. Make everyday a day to be thankful for and give back to the community. Community is everything and sometimes it is the only place that people can find help or comfort. People fall on hard times all the time and you never know if you’re going to be next.