There’s one thing that makes a beautiful woman stand out from the crowd and that’s self-esteem. Want to get noticed? It’s all about your confidence. Ever notice that attractive but not above average gorgeous women sometimes get more attention from everyone? It is because they know who they are and they don’t care that they aren’t perfect. It’s because her confidence draws you to her – whether you are male or female.
This is the same reason why some dancers at Rhode Island Dolls in Woonsocket, RI get more requests for lap dances and private dances and make more money on the stage. They have that confidence that makes people more attracted to them. Their energy and their vibes just make people want to be around them.
The thing is, anyone can have that. It just takes some effort to develop that self-esteem. Here’s a few tips to help you become the stripper that has all eyes on her.
- If you’re not a girly-girl that has been playing with makeup since you were 12, it’s time to learn. You don’t have to wear it 24/7 but when you’re on the stage a little makeup can go a long way. You can usually get a free demonstration at the makeup counter of a department store. Get quality makeup and learn how to use it to your best advantage.
- Watch your diet. Fried and fast foods, cheese, and heavy carbs can make you feel sluggish. Treat yourself once in a while but for the most part try to stick to a healthy diet and you’ll feel healthier.
- Avoid gassy foods, too! There’s nothing that will make you feel less confident than being all bloated and worrying that you’re going to let one slip while you’re dancing!
- Get pedicures. Sexy feet make for sexy moves. And there are loads of guys that are into feet, too. You don’t have to always get it professionally done if you can learn how to do a good pedicure at home. Just make sure it looks professional. When your feet look and feel good, so do you.
- Give yourself a manicure or get one done professionally. Or have a girls night in and give each other manicures. Your hands are always moving so they get a lot of attention. Go for a classy look. A French manicure is always a safe bet.
- Shave or wax regularly. There’s nothing more uncomfortable than stubble. A lot of dancers prefer to wax because it feels nice and clean and they don’t have to worry about 5 o’clock shadow!
- Take a dance class. There are even pole dancing classes that are loads of fun and you might even learn a few new tricks that can be brought to the stage!
- Take care of your hair. Get it professionally styled whenever you can afford to. Find a stylist that you love and then keep going back to that stylist. If you’re not sure where to go, talk to the other dancers and they will likely be more than happy to refer you to someone they love.
- If you’re naturally quite pale, go to a tanning bed or get a professional spray tan once every week or two. You don’t have to look like you just got back from a month in the Bahamas but a little color makes you glow. Avoid do-it-yourself at home products. When you work up a sweat on stage it can result in streaks!
- Buy nice clothes. Even if you start the day off feeling not so hot, you’ll feel better when you’re dressed in something sexy and attractive.
- Exercise regularly. Even if you don’t need to lose weight, regular exercise will make you feel better when you’re not getting winded on stage. A little muscle can really help shape legs and arms and diminish little flaws brought out by the bright lights.
These tips are just a starting point. The important thing is to do things that make you feel good about yourself. Maybe strutting your stuff in a pair of shoes that show off your sexy legs makes you feel more confident. It could be a bubble bath at night. Or maybe it is a certain diet. Knowing what makes you feel good will help you exhibit more confidence and you’ll find that people will be more drawn to you.