Let’s be honest – one of the big draws of dancing at a club like RI Dolls in Woonsocket, Rhode Island is the money. It can fund your entire life, a vacation, or a college degree. It’s really up to you. If you choose to be a stripper, you want to make sure that it is worth your time though. New dancers might need a little help learning to maximize their earnings though so here are a few tips that season professional dancers know:
- Get a pedicure regularly. Customers at the club appreciate pretty feet. And they will notice. If you don’t know how to give yourself a pedicure, then get one at a local spa. You can see how it’s done and then copy them at home.
- The same goes for your nails. Always have nice manicured nails, and keep a bottle of polish with you at all times to fix any chips. If you don’t know how or don’t want to give yourself a manicure, get artificial nails. Don’t get them too long or you’ll have trouble sticking that cash in your garter. A french manicure is very classy and will look great with anything you wear.
- Get your hair done by a professional. Skip the home coloring kits because they could leave your hair looking dull and lifeless. Spend the money to go to a posh salon and have your hair done by the pros. If you don’t know where to go, ask another dancer who you think has amazing hair where she goes and then go to that salon.
- Eat healthy and exercise. Not only will you keep your sexy body in shape, exercise and a healthy diet will keep you energized and in a good mood.
- Don’t ever think about your flaws, or what you perceive to be flaws. Customers probably don’t even notice that scar on your belly. And there are many guys that enjoy and even prefer small breasts. Talking about your flaws with customers only makes you less appealing.
- It’s personal opinion if you want to be completely shaven “down there” or just trimmed. You could go either way. Sometimes it’s nice to leave a little hair, as long as it doesn’t stick out of your thong.
- Be polite and use your manners. That age-old saying “you’ll get more honey with sugar” is totally true. If you’re really nice to your customers they’ll be nice to you by giving you bigger tips.
- Spend some money on at least 2 expensive gowns for working in the strip club. High quality clothes are noticeable and make you more appealing to customers. Also, when you feel fabulous, the gentlemen will notice and want you even more.
- Give yourself a healthy glow with a spray tan or tinted lotion. You may want to jump into a tanning booth, but think about your chances of getting cancer. That could ruin your stripping career.
- On workdays, stay away from gassy foods, like broccoli, beans, and cabbage. The last thing you want to be doing is holding in a fart while you’re giving a lap dance.
- Invest in a makeup professional’s services at least once. She will show you how to properly apply cosmetics to have you looking and feeling your best. When you get home, practice your new techniques so you’ll have it down pat by the next time you go to work. If you would rather something a little more low-key, check out the thousands of makeup tutorials on YouTube. They are all free.
- Last, but not least, don’t swear. A classy lady doesn’t swear. It makes you seem ignorant and unintelligent. Instead increase your vocabulary by learning a new word every day and then challenge yourself to use it at least 5 times during the night. Smart women get more money.
These are just a few ways you can improve your appearance and increase your self-esteem, which will give you the confidence to get out there and work it at Rhode Island Dolls in Woonsocket, RI. If you take all of these tips into consideration, you should greatly increase your earnings.