As an exotic dancer for RI Dolls, you always want to look your best. But like many women, you might be afraid of exercising too much because you don’t want to end up with bulky muscles. Luckily, there are several exercises you can do that will give you the smoking hot body you crave, the sexy physique that guys are looking for at Rhode Island Dolls, and the stamina to dance and play all night long.
Here are 10 exercises that you can do anywhere to get a lean body, whether you live in the Woonsocket, Rhode Island area, or you live far away. These 10 simple exercises can be done anywhere.
1. Single-Leg Deadlift: Hold a pair of 5 or 10-pound dumbbells with an overhand grip. Hold the dumbbells down in front of your thighs, with your arms straight. Your feet should be hip-width apart and your knees slightly bent. Place all your weight onto one foot and bend at your hips. At the same time, keep your back straight and lower your torso until it is parallel with the floor while your slightly-bent leg is lifted behind you, also parallel with the floor. Hold the dumbbells as close to your body as possible. Pause, and then return to standing. Do 8 reps on each side.
2. Squat To Press: Stand with your feet hip-width apart. Hold your dumbbells at shoulder length, with your elbows bent. Lower your bottom into a squat position, like you are sitting in a chair. As you stand up, lift and press the weights up straight over your head. Then in a controlled movement, bring the weights back down to your shoulders, while at the same time, lowering your behind back into a squat. Do this movement quickly, 10 times.
3. Split Squat Jumps: Start in a lunging position, one foot in front of the other with both knees bent. Your front knee should be directly above your ankle. Lower down into a lunge, while at the same time bringing both of your arms back behind you. Then, explosively jump up off the ground and switch your feet while in mid-air. Land in a lunge position, only this time your opposite foot will be in front. Always keep your chest lifted and swing your arms forward as you jump up. Do this movement quickly, 5 times per side.
4. Broad Jumps: Start in a standing position with your knees slightly bent and your feet hip-width apart. Extend your arms behind your back while bending your knees more. Then explosively jump forward as far as you can, swinging your arms forward at the same time. Bend your knees to land softly. Use your core to remain solid and in control during the jump. Don’t wobble or bounce. Do this jump 8 times.
5. Walking Lunge With Bicep Curl: Grab your 5- or 10-pound dumbbells and hold them at your side. Stand straight and tall. Then take a step forward into a lunge, bending both knees. Keep the front knee directly over your front ankle. Then return to a standing position, but keep that forward foot up off the ground into a knee-up position as your curl the dumbbells toward your shoulders. Your elbows should stay fixed in place throughout the entire movement. Take that lifted foot and step down into a lung again. Do this 10 times on each side.
6. Plank With Dumbbell Row: Grab your 5- or 10-pound dumbbells and get into a plank position, with your hands on the dumbbells instead of being directly on the floor. Your feet should be slightly wider than your hips. Tighten your core and lift one dumbbell up into a rowing movement. Put that weight back onto the ground. The lift the opposite dumbbell into a rowing movement, and then put the weight back onto the ground. Continue to alternate sides as quickly as possible. Do this 8 times per side.
7. Jump Rope: Tighten your stomach, keep your chest up, and stay light on your feet as you jump rope. Use your wrists, not your arms, to swing the rope. Do this for 1 minute.
8. Sprint: Get into a lunge position, with your back at a 45-degree angle and your weight shifted forward. Push off with your big toe and take bounding steps forward. Go about 10 yards and then rest for 30 seconds. Shift your hips forward and do the next sprint. Do 5 sprints.
9. Push Ups: Get down into plank position, arms slightly wider than shoulder length. Rest on your knees if you have to. Lower your whole body down towards the floor by bending at the elbows, keeping your back straight and parallel to the floor. Go down as low as you can, and then push yourself back up. Repeat this movement 20 times.
10. Double Crunches: Lay on your back and place your fingertips behind your neck. Lift your feet up to the ceiling, but bend your knees slightly. While lifting your head and shoulders up off the ground, also lift up your buttocks. Use your core muscles only to complete this crunch movement.
Increase the weights and the number of reps for each exercise after every 30 days. After doing these exercises 3 to 5 days a week for a month, you’ll see some magnificent changes in your body. When you step into RI Dolls gentlemen’s club all dressed up to work, you’ll be the hottest stripper there. When you take care of your body, it shows in both your appearance and your confident personality. Guys like that and will pick up on it, and you’ll get all the tips.
Want to be a dancer at RI Dolls? Fill out an application.