No matter what “type” of women that men like there is one thing that they all have in common – good self-esteem. Men love a confident woman. Sometimes they will feel an attraction to a woman that is not their type or not even what they would normally think of as beautiful. Why? It’s likely because she is confident in herself. She may not be perfect but she’s ok with that.
It’s very similar for men when they go to a strip bar like Rhode Island Dolls in Woonsocket, RI. They are drawn to the dancers that know that they have something special. They can’t take their eyes off the doll that has a smile on her face and is happy with who she is and where she is in life.
How can you improve your self-esteem and draw customers to you? Here are some tips that are sure to keep all eyes on you:
- Learn to do your own makeup. You don’t have to wear it 24/7 but when you’re on the stage a little makeup can go a long way. You can usually get a free demonstration at the makeup counter of a department store. Get quality makeup and learn how to use it to your best advantage.
- Learn some new moves. It’s amazing how much your self-confidence will soar when you know what you’re doing on the stage. Take a dance class in a style of dance that you’re not familiar with. Learn to jazz dance. Take a ballet class. You’re sure to pick up some new moves and you’ll have fun at the same time.
- Exercise. It can’t be emphasized enough. Sure, you get exercise on the stage when you’re working the pole, but you can’t be in great shape if that’s the only exercise you get. Your body gets used to exercise when you do the same thing all the time. So try something new. Swim, jog, go for a bike ride, work out with weights. Regular exercise will make you feel good and when you feel good you look good.
- Take care of your hair. Get it professionally styled whenever you can afford to. Find a stylist that you love and then keep going back to that stylist. If you’re not sure where to go, talk to the other dancers and they will likely be more than happy to refer you to someone they love.
- Get pedicures. Sexy feet make for sexy moves. And there are loads of guys that are into feet, too. You don’t have to always get it professionally done if you can learn how to do a good pedicure at home. Just make sure it looks professional. When your feet look and feel good, so do you.
- Give yourself a manicure or get one done professionally. Or have a girls night in and give each other manicures. Your hands are always moving so they get a lot of attention. Go for a classy look. A French manicure is always a safe bet.
- Watch your diet. Fried and fast foods, cheese, and heavy carbs can make you feel sluggish. Treat yourself once in a while but for the most part try to stick to a healthy diet and you’ll feel healthier. Avoid gassy foods, too! There’s nothing that will make you feel less confident than being all bloated and worrying that you’re going to let one slip while you’re dancing!
- Shave or wax regularly. There’s nothing more uncomfortable than stubble. A lot of dancers prefer to wax because it feels nice and clean and they don’t have to worry about 5 o’clock shadow!
Do things that make you feel good. These tips are a good start but think about the things that make you feel beautiful and attractive. For some women it is starting the day with a bubble bath. For others it means spending a little extra on those special pair of shoes. Your body will tell you when you are doing things that are not so great for you like pigging out on poutine and pizza or binge drinking. Listen to your body.
When you feel good you look good. It’s as simple as that. So don’t hesitate to do those special things for yourself because in the end, when you come off as confident, you’ll make more money!