Are you tired of the same old Christmas parties that everyone seems to plan every year? The same food, the same booze, and the same old decorations. Why not mix it up a bit? If you’re going to host a Christmas party this year, why not make it a party no one will forget?
RI Dolls in Woonsocket, Rhode Island is a great place to have a party with all of your friends. It has everything you need to make a party awesome – good food, lots of alcohol, and of course – beautiful women!
Make your party an exclusive event with only your best friends by booking the VIP party room. You can get VIP bottle service and enjoy a good time with your closest friends. Make sure to book in advance so that you are sure to get access to all the hottest features at RI Dolls!
Let’s not forget that Rhode Island Dolls has some amazing chefs that are ready to provide tasty food for your party. Ask if there is a special menu for parties or order from the menu. There’s nothing better than sitting down to a table laden with delicious food to get a party started off right.
And of course, the dolls at Rhode Island Dolls are bound to be the stars of your party. The dancers have on the best outfits and give their best performances of the year at Christmas time. They will make sure that your party at RI Dolls is something that none of your friends are bound to forget any time soon!
If you decide to have a holiday party at Rhode Island Dolls in Woonsocket, you’ll likely want to make sure that it is the best party any of your friends have ever gone to. So, how can you make sure that happens? Here’s some tips:
- Be prepared to have a good time! Yes! Get yourself and your guests psyched up and ready to have loads of fun. Let them know what they can expect and if necessary, what they might be able to do to help.
- Don’t go overboard on the drinking but be prepared by having designated drivers ready to drive people home. Make sure that those who are drinking are not driving. Also, remember that as fun as it can be to have a few drinks, the fun can get ruined by people drinking, too much. As the host of the party, it might be a good idea to limit your intake of alcohol, so you can make sure that the party goes well.
- Dress up! Half the fun of holiday parties is getting dressed up in your fancy dress clothes. Or you might prefer to have a theme night. Ugly sweater parties are always a hoot. Or maybe you’d like to encourage people to dress as their favorite Christmas character. How many people do you think will dress as St. Nick so that the dancers will come and sit on their lap? Maybe have a best Santa costume contest, even and encourage people to dress up as the jolliest fat man!
- Presents are a must! If you can afford it you might want to buy a bunch of presents for your guests. They don’t have to be expensive. Cheap gag gifts can be fun, too. Or if you don’t have it in your budget to buy all the presents, have each of your guests bring a present (set a price limit so no one goes overboard) and do a secret Santa exchange. A plastic wrap ball can also be a fun way for everyone to go home with a little something. You just buy a bunch of small presents (literally – the size of the items has to be relatively small) and wrap them all into a big plastic wrap ball. Make the one in the middle something special. When it is time to open it, everyone gets a certain amount of time to unwrap the ball and try to find a present inside.
- Invite Santa Clause! Of course, what is a Christmas party without this jolly man? And you need to have someone to wander around inviting people to sit on his lap and confessing their naughty deeds to or bragging about how good they’ve been. He can hand out the presents or he can run the secret gift exchange.
When you have a party at RI Dolls in Woonsocket, everyone will want you to do it every year and before you know it, the Rhode Island Dolls party will be something that everyone looks forward to each year.