Most men don’t dress up when they go to RI Dolls strip club in Woonsocket, Rhode Island but that doesn’t mean you can’t. In fact, it’s a really good idea. When you stand out from all the guys in their jeans and sweatpants, you’re more likely to get the attention of the dancers. And when you have their attention because you look like a million dollars, trust me – that’s a good thing.
It doesn’t mean you have to put on a suit and tie but if you make a little extra effort to look classy, you won’t regret it.
Here are some tips for dressing with style when you go to Rhode Island Dolls gentelmen’s club.
- Start with a clean slate. That means make sure you’ve showered and shaved. Don’t forget some aftershave to not only keep your skin feeling smooth, it will also prevent razor burn, and you’ll smell nice. Apply extra deodorant as things can get really hot at Rhode Island Dolls strip club.
- Choose a shirt to wear. You don’t need to wear a white button-down collared shirt to the strip club, though will see guys wearing this type of shirt. If you prefer something a little more relaxed, go with a more casual button-down shirt with a print or pattern on it. You can also wear a polo shirt, or a nice sweater. The idea is to look sleek and sophisticated, so stay away from bright prints and crazy designs. Try to pick a shirt with only one or two colors.
- Now it’s time to match a pair of pants to your shirt. Your pants don’t have to be the same color as your shirt, they just have to go together. If you aren’t sure, tan or khaki pants match anything. Black slacks also go well with everything. Stay away from jeans because they are too causal if you’re looking to impress the strippers at RI Dolls. Don’t forget to put on a nice belt to finish the look.
- Socks are worth mentioning, because many men make the mistake of wearing white socks with black shoes. This is a fashion no-no. So slide on those black socks before you slip into your dress shoes. Notice I said dress shoes and not sneakers. If you were sneakers, it will ruin the look you are trying to achieve. Instead, wear a pair of black or tan dress shoes. These can be the shoes you wear to work every day if you work in an office, or a pair of loafers that you wear on the weekends. If the shoes have scuffs on them, don’t wear them. People will notice and there is nothing worse than seeing someone with scratches all over the front of their shoes.
- Since all your clothes are on, it’s now time to fix your hair. Nice hair is just as important for men as it is for women. If your hair is a mess, your whole outfit might as well be, too. If it hasn’t air dried after taking a shower, you’ll want to get out the hairdryer. Use a brush while you are blowing to help your hair to fall in the right direction. The heat will also help hold your style for the rest of the evening. Finish with a light spritz of hair spray to keep everything in place, and you’re good to go.
- If you’d like, you can accessorize with a pocket watch, wrist watch, a trendy fedora hat, or your favorite pair of shades. The key here is not to overdo it, but just add some finishing touches to achieve a put-together look that will have you look more attractive than you usually do. Don’t forget your wallet and cell phone. Those these are more necessities than accessories, you don’t want to leave them behind. Put them in your pocket now so you’ll have them with you.
As you can see, there are several pieces of the puzzle that need to come together to become a sharp dressed man. You need to be clean and refreshed, you need to wear a nice shirt and pants that go well together, and you need a good pair of dress shoes. Casual shoes will work too, but not sneakers. Finish your look by combing and styling your hair and putting on your watch, and now you’re ready for a kick-ass night at Rhode Island Dolls gentlemen’s club. All the exotic dancers there will want to give you a special dance because you’ll look very handsome.