In order to make the best video you can, please read these helpful tips:
- Lighting: The main light source in the room should be BEHIND the camera shining on you (not behind you shining at the camera). Turn on multiple lights for better quality recording.
- Mount the camera: Do NOT hold the phone like you are taking a selfie... mount the camera on a tripod, up against a book or have a friend hold it.
- Framing: You should be in the center of the video and the camera (phone) should be far enough away to capture your entire body.
- Makeup / Wardrobe / Music: Act as if you have been hired at RI Dolls and you are about to go on stage. Play your favorite sexy song. Look classy and sexy.
- Review: Before you upload your video watch it a few times and see if you like it and reshoot if necessary. If you feel comfortable, ask a friend to look at it first. Is the lighting good? Do you look your best?
- WiFi: Make sure that your device is connected to a WiFi network (as opposed to being on a cellular connection) for a smooth upload experience